Austria’s corona traffic light even indicates that Salzburgerland is GREEN.
So safely on holiday to Austria is possible again. However, we still adhere to safety regulations. Of course, people do not want infected people to come to Austria. So:
Arrival with 3Gs by June 30th: geimpft- vaccinated, genesen- recovered or getestet -tested. This means that the quarantine obligation expires.
From July 1st they hope to enter the EU Corona certificate or the Corona passport. The EU certificate is valid for one year and should be free for everyone.
Rules now in force:
- Wear the FFFP2 in shops, museums, etc.
- Restaurant: 8 people (plus children) allowed at one table inside. Outside 16 people (plus children) are allowed at one table. Wear a mouth cap when entering. This can be removed while sitting at the table.
- in public buildings 1 person per 20 m2 and people must keep a distance of 1 meter from one another.
- Face masks in means of transport such as trains, buses and gondolas.
- Curfew up to 24 hours.
From July 1st
- no more restrictions at one table
- no more distance than trein bus en gondola lifts.
- no curfew
There are still a lot of tests going on. School children and teaching staff twice a week. Everyone can be tested for free.
HERE WE GO