Save vacation in Austria
People can travel to Austria if they meet the 3Gs: vaccinated/ geimpft, cured / genesen or tested /getestet. The quarantine obligation expires with this.
Nevertheless, the Austrian government has taken precautions in case things go wrong again in the autumn. Of course, people do not want infected people to come to Austria. But also not that tourists in Austria get infected. So:
A step-by-step plan has been made. May the numbers of IC admissions continue to rise.
Not the number of infections, but they really look at the number of ICU beds.
The step-by-step plan will take effect as of September 15 or earlier at:
With an increase of more than 10%
- Wearing an FFP2 mask is mandatory for unvaccinated people, in places where the normal mouth and nose protection now applies. Like public transport, so also the ski lift
- Stricter control of the 3G rule, when meeting from 25 people.
- Antigens test valid for 24 hours instead of 48.
At an increase of 15%
- Night gastronomy and meetings from 500 people only if you are vaccinated or cured. 2G rule
At an increase of 20%
- Wherever the 3G rule now applies, you can only enter if you have been vaccinated. 1G rule
It is therefore important that as many people as possible are vaccinated. If only because you really want to go skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, hiking, want to be in the mountains or go to the après ski.
Up to 36hours before arrival you are guaranteed our corona guarantee
See our rental conditions.
We got our information:
The Touristoffice Niedernsill Piesendorf
Ministerium Wirstschaftkammern Österreich
If you would like to stay abreast of news about CHALET ON THE ROOD, the beautiful surrounding area and CORONA rules ad developments, then please sign up