Tourist travel with the EU Corona Certificate or corona passport should be possible.
The quarantine obligation will expire from 19 May.
Austria wants to enter the corona passport from 19 May. The passport indicates whether you have been vaccinated or tested negative or you have already had corona and therefore antibodies.
The EU certificate will be valid for one year and must be free for everyone.
Rules that currently apply:
- The shops are open again.
- You only enter with a medical mouth mask.
- Restaurants, hotels, culture, etc. may open from 19 May.
- In a restaurant, 4 people are allowed at one table. Outside, 10 people are allowed at one table.
- When entering you wear a mouth mask. This can be taken off when you sit at the table.
- Registration obligation.
- In public buildings, 1 person per 20 m2 and a distance of 2 meters from each other.
- Medical mouth masks in all means of transport such as train, bus and gondola lifts.
A lot of testing is still going on. School children and teaching staff twice a week. Anyone can have themselves tested for free in case of complaints. As a resident of Austria, you can now also get free tests from the pharmacy.
Let’s hope the numbers keep going well.
THEN SUMMER CAN BEGIN IN JUNE!
We are ready to receive guests. Have you not booked yet?